We’re looking for an exceptional marketing manager to play a key role in the development and execution of strategic events and partnership. Your primary focus will be on demand creation: driving awareness of inploi and getting our team in front of our ICP audience/attracting qualified leads within our ICP audiences.
As events and partnerships manager at inploi, you’ll ensure strong correlation between marketing activity and sales success by driving best in class experiences and cross-functional processes/procedures. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, manage multiple projects concurrently through to completion and have strong stakeholder management abilities. They should have previous experience working at a seed stage business.
Job description / responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive events strategy that builds brand credibility (as a tech innovator/within ICP) and provides lead generation opportunities through a combination of owned, third-party and partnership events
- Deliver a varied owned events programme, from webinars and roundtable discussions to fireside chats and networking dinners
- Identify third-party events that inploi should have a presence at, whether as a sponsor, speaker or delegate
- Work closely with sales and brand marketing to design and execute joint marketing campaigns with strategic partners, producing compelling partner-focused webinars to drive mutual value generation
- Establish new partnership opportunities for co-branded thought leadership events
- Coordinate all aspects of event planning, including budget management and logistics
- Identify and secure industry thought leaders, speakers and panellists for events
- Develop compelling event agendas that appeal to our target audience based on our product and industry trends/insights
- Host panel sessions and moderate discussions
- Work with design to create event promotional materials/assets/collateral and presentation decks
- Provide internal team and speakers with comprehensive briefings
- Manage all aspects of trade show participation, including booth design, staffing and pre/post event activities
- Analyse, report, and provide insights on the performance of events and partnership initiatives
What do we need from someone in this role?
- Proven experience in a similar role, in a technology startup/scale up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high EQ and stakeholder management: able to engage with and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive and able to work independently, manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Deep understanding of marketing technologies/platforms and CRM systems. Familiarity with HubSpot is a bonus.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to track and measure event performance, translate data into actionable insights, and articulate it to a non-technical audience